Monday, August 29, 2011

Fruit Pizza


Addie found a fruit pizza recipe in one of her princess magazines and has been wanting to make it. I had to adapt the recipe for her.

Crust:
Yellow cake mix (must be Betty Crock er for Addie no milk)
2 eggs
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1/4 c. water
1/2 stick melted butter

mix, put in 12-14 inch pizza pan, (I used my 8 inch cake pans, it was kind of puffy)bake at 350 for 18 minutes.

Frosting:
1 can Pillsbury cream cheese (once again, contains no milk) I think this is the third time in my life that I have not made frosting. Addie can only have cream cheese and powdered sugar frosting, and it makes a lot! so this time I cheated...)

Fruit- Whatever you want. The baby oranges got denied from Addie, as did the bananas. She wanted to get the recipe because it was wrong (lacking grapes) but I told her to try it. She loved it!

HOORAY FOR ANOTHER NON-CHOCOLATE, MILK FREE DESSERT THAT WE ALL LIKE!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: