Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A little craftiness

I made shirts for Addie, Maddie and the new baby Makinley (I hope I spelled that right!) . I added tulle to Maddie's because it was a little big, but now this girl wants one desperately. Addie showing off the shirt I made for Maddie. She wanted to do a photo shoot. If this computer wasn't so slow, I would upload more pictures...


Yarn ball wreath...these things are all the rage in the crafting world. I thought I would make mine with non-traditional colors. I think it turned out pretty good! The whole thing cost around $10. Everything but the yarn was from the target dollar spot, and the yarn from Michael's.  I used a few of Mandy's midsized ornaments to cover. You can see Mandy's wreath 

 


This is the baby blanket I made for baby Makinley. I wish you could feel how soft the zebra material is...super soft minky. I had a hard time the the "m", something about it being sewn on backwards...anyway, it turned out cute! Now if only another pregnant relative would enjoy zebra print...




No comments: